Partners in Crime understand that booking your wedding entertainment can be a worrying time, we believe it is important for you to be able too see and hear your wedding entertainment in a live situation should you wish too, so why not pop along to one of our public gigs? Please see our gig page for details of our public performances.
Why book us for your wedding?
Music can make or break a wedding reception and we believe it is vital for you to be able to book with confidence knowing that the band you choose will create the perfect blend of music and party atmosphere to make sure your all your guests enjoy the climax to your memorable day.
- With 10 years experience you can rest assured that when booking Partners in Crime you will be getting the very best entertainment for your special day.
- We involve our audience in our performance and encourage participation wherever we can, creating a happy fun atmosphere as well as supplying great tunes to dance to!
- The band generally play two sets and have a well proven set-list which includes songs from the 1960’s right up to the present day to ensure everyone has a great time, however we are totally flexible should you have any different requirements.
- We have our own top quality 2k Mackie p.a. system together with lighting and can also provide DJ style music in-between sets if required. Setting up time is generally one and a half hours depending on the venue.
- The band can fit into a space as small as 5m x 4m, but a little more space is beneficial for a full quality performance.
“If you are looking for a Wedding band then look no further!!These guys are by far the best band I saw whilst hunting for someone to play at our wedding, they made our wedding reception the best party I could have wished for! All guests commented on how great they were and the dance floor was full all evening with people having such an amazing time thanks to Partners in Crime.Words can’t thank you enough for the buzz you left us with and thank you for making my reception one
to remember – You’re all FAB!!xx
Stacy and Becki”
Booking Partners in Crime couldn’t be easier, please mail or phone to discuss your date, requirements and to obtain a quote and we will then send you a simple booking form to be returned with a small deposit to confirm your booking.
Mobile: Call Kevan on 07974 736320